The Lucia N°03 light experience is just that; an experience. It is NOT intended to cure, treat, prevent or heal any disease, injury, or illness. A hypnogogic light experience is neither medicine or psychotherapy; it is simply you with a light and your thoughts.
The Lucia N°03 experience may cause certain side effects such as:
- fluttering of the eyes,
- feeling like you have transcended or left your body,
- visions, symbols, and/or emotions may arise,
- in rare cases (including undiagnosed epilepsy) a seizure may occur.
Using the light machine is NOT advised if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- are pregnant
- have a history of epilepsy or seizures
- have a history of severe anxiety, or other psychosis
- are under the influence of any drugs or other mind-altering substances
The Lucia N°03 is not recommended for people with epilepsy, or people who are light-sensitive to things like strobe lights, or for those with psychotic disorders. Please consult your healthcare provider prior to your session if you have any concerns or questions about the possible side effects. Being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol are NOT recommended during a light session.